In our series kickoff, we discussed how Shared Stewardship is about working together in an integrated way to make decisions and take actions in a way that improves our vital conditions, outlined our progress, and found a path forward for outcomes we endeavor to collectively realize for our communities. It is our sense of shared stewardship that connectedly and collaboratively, improves our communities’ vital conditions, and ensures that Delaware communities thrive as a place to live, work, and play.
You can view the series kickoff virtual event by visiting the HCD YouTube Channel:
Downloads of the Presentations from the event can be found on the Downloads section at the bottom of this page.
The purpose of this series is to build a movement among community partners, funders, residents, and other leaders for shared stewardship in Delaware, to ensure:
1) More equitable and effective investments in vital conditions, and
2) ALL communities thrive in Delaware, no exceptions.
Colleagues from Healthy Communities Delaware, ReThink Health, and WE In the World/WIN Network are supporting the series and in order to engage in this essential, transformative work, we need YOUR ongoing participation in the next three sessions.
Dates & Times:
- March 11, 2022, 1pm-3pm: Designing Regional Well-Being Portfolios
- May 13, 2022, 1pm-3pm: Negotiating with Fellow Stewards
- June 10, 2022, 1-3pm: Strengthening Shared Stewardship
Copyright © 2021 Healthy Communities Delaware - All Rights Reserved.